Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2022| Odisha Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana | Odisha BPGY | BPGY Beneficiary List Download PDF | www.rhodisha.gov.in | www.odishapanchayat.gov.in | List | Kendrapara | Mayurbhanj | How to Check HelpLine | ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
Launched by Odisha Government under the governance of Naveen Patnaik, Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is an initiative to help people living in Kutcha houses construct Pucca houses. Under the BPGY housing scheme, financial assistance is given to the selected beneficiaries. To implement the scheme, Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department oversees the functioning and administrative work. If you wish to apply for Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, read the article below to gather all the related information on the scheme. Here, in this article, we have included the major objectives, benefits, and implementation process of the BPGY. Check the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List below.
What is Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
BPGY is a housing scheme to help the rural households living in the Kutcha houses to build their own Pucca houses. Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, financial assistance up to 1.3 lacs is granted to the beneficiaries in four installments. The P.R. and D.W. Department supervises the implementation process and regulates the disbursement of the funds.
The scheme offers to help the people severely affected by natural (flood, earthquake, cyclone, etc. ) or man-made (fire, communal violence, etc. ) calamities. The scheme runs under Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha. It aims to raise and upgrade the living standards of the rural residents of the state. For the purpose of effective implementation, the government uses an online portal called AwaasSoft. A total of 2791452 houses have been built across the state until now.
Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana: Quick Overview
|Article Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Scheme
ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Department||Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department|
|Objective||To raise the living standards of the rural households of the state|
|Beneficiaries||People living in rural Kutcha houses|
|Benefits||Monetary benefits for constructing Pakka houses|
Objectives of ବିଜୁ ପାକ୍କା ଘର ଯୋଜନା
The main objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the rural residents of the state to build Pakka houses. Ones living in Kutcha houses will benefit from the scheme, ensuring a safe and secure life. Also, this will help the beneficiaries to upgrade and enhance their living standards.
Benefits and Features of BPGY
- The beneficiaries will be able to construct their own Pakka houses with help from the government.
- There will absolutely no involvement of any contractor in the construction and development of the houses.
- The sanction of the dwelling unit will be in the name of the female head of the family.
- The house must be constructed on at least a carpet area of 25 square meters. Furthermore, it must include a hygienic cooking space.
- The material used for the construction purposes of the roof must be of RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete). If other, it must be approved by Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha.
- Under this scheme, the allocated funds will be directly transferred to the selected beneficiaries’ accounts through the PFMS (Public Financial Management System).
Agrisnet Farmer List Search Online Farmer ID
What is Pucca Ghar?
According to the guidelines issued by BPGY, a Pucca Ghar is referred to as the house with the following characteristics:
- Material: The pucca house must have a foundation, roof and walls of permanent materials, such as fly ash bricks, cement, stones, etc.
- Wall Material: The walls must be built with cement, concrete, fly ash bricks, stones, etc.
- Roof Material: For roof material, tiles, GCI sheets, asbestos cement, RCC etc. should be used.
- Lifetime: The structure of a pucca house must be able to stand for at least 30 years.
On the other hand, a Kutcha house is referred to as the one built with mud, bamboos, grass, unburnt bricks, loosely packed stones, or other materials which are not durable to resist the normal wear and tear.
Who are the beneficiaries of BPGY?
- People affected by some natural or human-made calamity, such as fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, communal violence, etc.
- Beneficiaries of ST and other Forest Dwellers, recognized under The Forest Dwellers Act, 2006.
- Rehabilitation of victims of rivers/sea inundation.
- Those who have suffered from an occupational disease, for example, silicosis, asbestos, or overuse of pesticides, etc.
- Extremely poor, deprived and deserving households who were not selected under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin).
- Registered Kutcha houses under SECC 2011.
Bhulekh Odisha Online ROR
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana: Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the residents to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be able to apply and avail the benefits of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. Interested beneficiaries must possess the documentation to prove their eligibility to the officials.
- The candidates for BPGY must be a permanent residing citizen of the Odisha state.
- Only those candidates will be considered for BPGY who belong to EWS – Economically Weaker Sections.
- The applicants should not have any Pucca house under his/her name and must be living in a Kutcha house.
Components of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana constitutes two components – Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana – Normal and Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana – Special. The details of both components have been discussed below.
(A) Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal)
Under BPGY (Normal), the funds will be allocated in the following manner through RTGS/NEFT/ any other electronic mode of payment.
- For complete construction of House and IHHL within four months of receiving the first instalment, Rs 20,000 as an incentive will be sanctioned to such households.
- For complete construction of House and IHHL within six months of receiving the first instalment, Rs 10,000 as an incentive will be sanctioned to such households.
An Award for Excellence in Rural housing will be rewarded to officers who are responsible for implementing the scheme in an effective manner. The type and eligibility of the award shall be decided by the concerned Department.
The officers will undergo a training program, facilitating construction under the scheme and helping the beneficiaries in the process.
- A list of Kutcha houses, as per SECC 2011 shall be prepared by the respective BDOs.
- The officials will conduct a survey to check the eligibility of the applicants.
- A final list of all the eligible applicants will be prepared GP, village, and category wise.
- At Gram Panchayat Headquarters, a three-member team will conduct a lottery system. The lottery system will ensure the fair and transparent conduction of the event. The applicants whose name come up on the lottery chit will be considered selected for BPGY.
- A final list with the names of all the selected beneficiaries will be released on the same day at the concerned Gram Panchayat or Block Headquarters.
- At last, BDO will issue the work order for the selected list of beneficiaries for further processes.
(B) Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Special)
Under BPGY (Special), the beneficiaries will be allotted housing units in the state. The beneficiaries who can avail of the benefits of this component of the scheme are-
- Households who are fully or critically damaged or destroyed due to natural or human-made calamities, for example, cyclone, flood, fire, elephant menace, earthquake, communal violence, LWE violence etc.
- Rehabilitation or re-allocation of the victims of river/ sea inundation.
- People belonging to Scheduled Tribes or anecdotal forest dwellers, recognized under Forest Dwellers Act, 2006.
- Those who have been affected by an occupational disease, for example, silicosis, asbestos, or overuse of pesticides, etc.
- Extremely poor, deprived and deserving households who were not selected under Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin).
- Registered Kutcha houses under SECC 2011 are also eligible to apply.
- A district-level committee (DLC) will be formed and fixed by P.R. and D.W. Department for implementing the BPGY.
- The committee will comprise of the following members.
- District Collector
- Lok Sabha members of the District, that is MPs.
- MLAs of the District
- President of Zilla Parishad
- PD, DRDA-cum-EO, ZP
- The above-mentioned members of DLC will select the names of beneficiaries of Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- The DLC will forward the list to the District Collector.
- Now, the District Collector will interact with BDO regarding the list.
- If the District Level Committee is not able to approve the list and provide the same to District Collector within the stipulated time, the District Collector will forward the list available with him to the BDO.
- A final list on the basis of the surveys and data available will be prepared. The officials will publish the same list at the concerned Gram Panchayat or Block Headquarters.
- The officials will also release the list on the DRDA official website and Odisha Rural Housing official portal.
Odisha Ration Card List 2022
Funding Pattern of Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme
The total cost of the project is Rs. 1.3 lacs for the non-IAP districts while Rs. 1.2 lacs for IAP districts. The funds are allocated and sanctioned under the supervision of BDO. The release of the timely funds is based on the house construction level.
|Installments||Work Status||Non-IAP Districts||IAP Districts|
|First Installment||On issuance of work order||Rs. 20,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Second Installment||On completion of the plinth||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000|
|Third Installment||On completion of up to roof level||Rs. 45,000||Rs. 40,000|
|Fourth Installment||After complete construction of the house||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 30,000|
|–||–||Rs. 1,30,000||Rs. 1,20,000|
eDistrict Odisha Certificate Application
Implementation Strategy for BPGY
- Under BPGY, all the selected beneficiaries will construct the houses on their own.
- Under the supervision of DRDA or Zilla Parishad, the Panchayat Samitis will implement the scheme.
- A number of map plannings for houses will be provided to the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries can choose the layout of the house themselves. New designs and technology-driven ideas will be appreciated.
- However, the core layout design must include a dedicated hygienic cooking space, a toilet, and a bathing area.
- During the construction, the beneficiaries must ensure that the roof material used should be able to withstand the changing climatic conditions of the place.
- The allotment of the house constructed will preferably be in the name of the Female Head of the family. If not, the sanction will be in the name of the Male head of the household.
- Furthermore, if the Kutcha house selected falls under the quota for disabled persons, the allotment will be in the name of the Disabled person.
- If the plot of the beneficiary is in the name of some other family member, a NOC (No-Objection Certificate) from the landowner must be submitted to the officials.
- All the beneficiaries’ houses shall be geo-tagged.
- Community-Based Organizations, for example, Self Help Groups, GPLFs, etc. will be responsible for supplying the construction materials as per the guidelines and instructions issued by Odisha Government.
- If the beneficiary is not able not to supervise the construction process, as in the case of a senior citizen, destitute, infirm or disabled person, the houses might be taken up under Mason Training Programme.
- On the completion of the construction of the house, a BPGY logo will be engraved on the front-wall.
It must be noted that the beneficiaries should complete the construction of the houses within one year of the receipt of the first installment in their respective accounts. If the carpet area is greater than 25 square meters, at least 25 square meters must have been covered.
To monitor and ensure the proper implementation of the scheme, District Collector will be responsible. PD DRDA and BDO will check the process at district and block levels respectively. BDOs, District level officers, and APD (RH) will examine and assess the houses under construction from time to time.
|BDOs||will review 10% of the under-construction houses|
|District Level Officers||will review 1% of the under-construction houses|
|ADP (RH)||will review 10% of the under-construction houses|
AwaasSoft, a rural housing monitoring system portal will be used to check the progress of the scheme. BDOs will update the data regularly on the portal to keep track.
Bhulekh Odisha Online ROR
How to apply for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
- Firstly, visit the official Rural Housing Odisha Portal.
- On the homepage, you will find the option of Application Form.
- Click on the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana – Application Form.
- Fill in the form providing all the required information.
- To attach the supporting documents, upload them in the prescribed format.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
Beneficiary Log in @rhodisha.gov.in
Check the procedure below to do Beneficiary Login @rhodisha.gov.in.
Step 1:- First of all, visit the official website of rhodhisha.gov.in.
Step 2:- Click on the “ମୋ କେସ୍ ରେକର୍ଡ“, (My Case Record) tab present as highlighted in the image below. A new page will open.
Step 3:- Enter your registration number in the prescribed format. Click on the option of “Search”.
Step 4:- Login by entering your password and captcha code in the space provided. Click on “Log In”
Step 5:- A new page will open, comprising all your details on the screen.
KALIA Yojana List 2022
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List 2022
To check the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List 2020-21, follow the simple procedure described underneath.
- On the homepage of the official website of RH Odisha, click on the link of “Beneficiary List“.
- Select your desired option from the four options available.
- Select the relevant details like your district name, block, panchayat, village, etc.
- A complete list of the selected beneficiaries will appear on the screen.
- Don’t forget to keep a record of the list for future purposes.
View Entitlement Card Holder
Check the step-by-step procedure discussed below to view your entitlement details for BPGY.
Step 1:- Firstly, the beneficiaries need to go to the official Rural Housing Odisha portal. Click on the option of “ଯୋଗ୍ୟତା କାର୍ଡଧାରୀ“ (Entitlement Card Holder) as shown in the image below.
Step 2:- A new page “Entitlement Card Holder” will appear. Select your district, block, panchayat, village, and category from their respective drop-down menus.
Step 3:- Click on the “Search” button. A list of beneficiary names along with their registration ID, priority, and status will display.
[Registration] Odisha Inter-Caste Marriage Scheme 2022
The following list of documents will be required for availing of the benefits of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. All the documents should be true and genuine.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Proof
- Voter ID Card
- BPL Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- EWS Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha will handle and answer all the queries and issues related to the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. You can call on the toll-free number of the department, 155-237.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by BPGY?
BPGY stands for Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana. It is a rural housing scheme to help the beneficiaries build Pakka houses with the help of the Odisha Government.
What is the aim of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
The aim of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to help the poor people living in Kutcha houses to build their own Pucca house with the government’s help.
How did Odisha’s Government scheme Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana benefit the people?
Odisha Government will provide financial support to all the selected beneficiaries to construct their pakka houses and raise their standards of living.
What is the unit cost for Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana?
Under BPGY, Rs. 1,30,000 and Rs. 1,20,000 will be allocated to each beneficiary in non-IAP district and IAP district respectively.
Is there any time limit in which I must complete the construction of my house under BPGY?
Yes. Once the first installment of the scheme is credited, the house must be fully constructed within one year of the payment.
I am 65 years old and have been selected for BPGY, but I won’t be able to supervise the construction process. What do I do now?
If the beneficiary is not able to supervise the construction of their house, they can write their issues in writing to the concerned authorities. If approved, they will allow such households to be considered under the Mansion Training program.
What is AwaasSoft?
AwaasSoft is an online platform designed to monitor and implement the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana effectively. Here, the beneficiaries can add photos of their construction sites for the officials to determine the progress rate.
What is the BPGY helpline number?
You can contact the Panchayati raj and Drinking water Department at 155-237.